Tuesday 28 January 2014

Some songs I like :)

I've been using the bus a fair bit recently and after the last journey I've remembered that I can't read on the bus without feeling very, very sick so I decided that it was time to dig out my MP3 player and listen to music instead. Here are some songs that I'm loving at the moment (with videos of course!)



Love the video to this one - cute sock puppets or what?



Anya quite liked this one :)



Brilliant :) Very much my kind of music if I had to choose only one genre to listen to.



A friend introduced me to Gogol Bordello and I love them!



Boring video but the song is fabulous. There are version of the Stones doing this live but they didn't have the voices at the start which I like.

I have eclectic musical tastes! Oh and if you like these then I have more music I can inflict on you all!

2 comments:

WendyCarole said...

I only know the Rolling Stones one. I expect it's cos I am old :)

Michele said...

Oh my gosh, what a small world! I'm a regular follower of your blog and nearly flipped when I saw the Piney Gir video on here today. I've known Piney since I was 12 years old, so, um, for *mumble,mumble* years. Very cool to see yet another connection across the pond. :)