Wednesday 13 June 2012

What I'm working on today

This is my temporary desk today - I had to wait in for the washing machine man to come so couldn't be in the studio as our doorbell doesn't work! After clearing it of all the kids stuff (it is meant to be their table!) I filled it with mine :)


Lots of stuff! I'm trying to get all those little itty bits and pieces finished off. I have lots of piles of half finished stuff around the house and want it all away really. Especially as Tara is having a family birthday party in a couple of weeks!


Stickers waiting for their packaging and pieces of paper waiting to be turned into stickers!


Images from magazines waiting to be put into my inspiration book.


This book is waiting to be chopped up - it has some pages missing hence why I am getting scissor happy!


Teeny tiny envelopes waiting to be folded and stuck together.


Oh and these two bags need to be sorted as there is unfinished wok in both of them!

No comments: