Tuesday 29 May 2012

Come and see me and make tags :)

Tomorrow evening I will showing people how to use things they have around the house (cereal packets, damaged books and pens) to make upcycled gift tags. It's part of The Artists Hangout that is on every month in Foulridge near Colne.




The Artists Hangout is great and brings together creative people from all disciplines. Tomorrow (30th May at 7.30pm) is a crafty themed night and as well as myself there will be people making paper beads, mosaics, needle felting as well as some live music, poetry and book reading in the performance section. I've been to a couple before and really enjoyed it. It's based upstairs at Cafe Cargo, Warehouse Lane, Foulridge, BB8 7PP. Basically, once you get onto Warehouse Lane keep going until you hit the car park at the end :)

2 comments:

Kat Shenton said...

Wish I lived in your area, sounds like fun!

Tweed Thoughts said...

That sounds like such a great night - hope you have lots of fun! :)