Thursday 8 March 2012

Pesky blankets!

I don't know about you but there are times when I'm walking round charity shops/fabric shops etc* and things just jump into my arms. It can't just be me can it? Today it was the turn of these pesky blankets who jumped into my arms, prised open my purse and handed 6 English pounds over to the man behind the till :D They were encouraged by my friend Susan but they did it all of their own volition - honest!! They are single bed sized and will be perfect for snuggling under and draping artfully over my chairs!



They go perfectly with my new chair don't they?

Tara is very pleased with them!
*substitute for your own preferences

5 comments:

Anna said...

What lovely blankets! I would have snapped them up too.

WendyCarole said...

How wonderful and what a bargain.

Rebecca said...

You lucky thing, those blankets are gorgeous! x

Rose Cottage Crafts said...

fabulous find. I'm well jel x

Anonymous said...

They are lovely! I had a bit of a fabric haul myself today, it just has to be done sometimes!