Thursday 23 September 2010

People are so nice!

Or maybe it's just the people I come into contact with :) I got an email from a lovely lady called Elaine last week who asked if she could send me something to cheer me up when I was ill and also as a thank you as I had inspired her to add things to her Folksy shop (check out the circle brooch as it's really pretty!) At first I said no but then she insisted so I relented especially when I saw a a picture of what my gift would be.

A fabulous sewing themed brooch which is just perfect for me really! I love it and I'm going to wear it to the Fuse craft meeting I am attending today.

Thanks Elaine :)

2 comments:

Miss Val's Creations said...

How wonderful! What a nice gesture from Elaine!

Catherine said...

SUCH cool artwork, what lovely imagery. Want it!
x x x
Catherine